ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2018 - 2019 FOR NURSERY
- Sale of Forms 1st January 2018 onwards between 9.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Submission of Forms Within 5 days of purchase of FORM between 9.00 a.m. and 12.30 p.m.
- Admission Formalities Within 3 days of of Offer of Admission between 9.00 a.m. and 12.30 p.m.
ADMISSION PROCESS AND POLICY Academic Session 2018 - 2019 Nursery:
Minimum Age is 3+ as on 31.03.2018
- Registration for Admission: Collection of the Registration Form from the school office on payment of 200/-
- Submission of the duly filled Registration Form, with necessary documents as detailed in the form, within five days from the date of purchase.
- On receipt of offer of Admission: Completion of Admission formalities including payment of fee within three working days.
Admissions to class Nursery is being granted on first come first serve basis, till the availability of seats.
Admissions to other classes are subject to availabilty of seats created by the transfer of regular students or Drop-outs. The avaiblity of seats shall be duly notified here & the school notice board after declaration of results for the academic session 2017-2018.
However for admission to other classes students must bring records of the previous two completed classes along with the necessary registration. After the valid registration interested students shall be called upon to take enterance test.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED Academic Session 2018 - 2019 Nursery
AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate
- One photograph each of the Child and the Parent ·
AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Date of birth Certificate ( Attested by Gazetted Officer/ Notary )
- Latest Residence Proof ( Self Attested/ Attested by Gazetted Officer/ Notary )
- Blood Group Report.
OTHER ADMISSION All the above along with
- Complete academic transcripts of the previous two classes attended by the student And Transfer Certificate (Original).
- In case of interstate students, the TC should be counter signed by the education officer.
- Photocopy of Mark sheet ( last two years ) ·
- Photographs of mother, father, student (2 each) ·
- Two additional photographs of the person who will be picking up the child (other than the parents) from the school.
- Caste Certificate - In case students belongs to OBC /SC/ST( Attested by GazettedOfficer/ Notary )
Note :- All the photocopies should be self attested by one of the parent.
- Admission Fee (Once at the time of admission)
- Fee payable per Month(Provisional)
- Aforesaid fee is exclusive of other charges
- PROVISIONAL TRANSPORT CHARGES (Payable per month)
PAYMENT OF FEES
- School fees shall be paid by the 5th day of every calendar month. If the day falls on a holiday then the fees will be realized on the next working day.
- If school fee is not paid by 10th day of each English calendar month, a fine of 10/- shall be charged for 6th day to 20th day of English calendar month, a fine of 20/- shall be charged for 21st day until last day of the month. If school fee is not paid even by the last day English calendar month, a fine of 30/-shallbe charged for every month.
- If the school fee is not paid for two consecutive months, then the name of the student would be struck off from the rolls without issuing any notice or giving any further information. Re-admission of such student can only be made when parents give an undertaking to the effect that such conduct would not be repeated. The additional re-admission charge of 200/-would be imposed at time of re-admission.
- In the month of February school fee for the months of February &March shall be simultaneously deposited by the 10th day of February.
- “Other & Annual charges” must be paid with fees payble in April.
- Parent/guardians are requested to keep fee receipt for their record and for the reference if any, and produce the same when required by the school.
- Fees can be deposited between 8.a.m. to 12.00p.m. On all working days at fee counter will remain open during summer Vacation between 8 to 10a.m.